With thanks to the lovely people over at Pan Macmillan Australia, I’m giving away a finished copy of Sara Barnard’s new novel, A Quiet Kind of Thunder!
* * *
Steffi doesn’t talk, but she has so much to say.
Rhys can’t hear, but he can listen.
Their love isn’t a lightning strike, it’s the rumbling roll of thunder.
Steffi has been a selective mute for most of her life – she’s been silent for so long that she feels completely invisible. But Rhys, the new boy at school, sees her. He’s deaf, and her knowledge of basic sign language means that she’s assigned to look after him. To Rhys, it doesn’t matter that Steffi doesn’t talk, and as they find ways to communicate, Steffi finds that she does have a voice, and that she’s falling in love with the one person who makes her feel brave enough to use it.
From the bestselling author of Beautiful Broken Things comes a love story about the times when a whisper is as good as a shout.
- Entrants must be 13 years or older
- Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you do not reply within 48 hours of receiving the email, a new winner will be picked
- Abide by the rules, winner(s) found cheating will be disqualified and a new winner(s) will be chosen. I check every entry!
Latest posts by Joy (see all)
- Book Review: Lady Helen and The Dark Days Deceit (Lady Helen #3) by Alison Goodman - January 14, 2019
- eARC Review: 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne - January 1, 2019
- Book Review: Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7) by Sarah J. Maas - November 24, 2018