Hey everyone! Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Hope you all had a relaxing break with your friends and family. I for one cannot believe it’s already Monday — I’m back to work for two days, and then off for another four days at a wedding next weekend. Should be fun 🙂
For those that don’t know, it’s that time of the year again! The Sydney Writers’ Festival has come around again.
Each year, Sydney Writers’ Festival presents more than 300 events, attracting audiences of up to 100,000 for a week-long conversation of books and ideas. From 29 April to 5 May 2019, thousands of readers and hundreds of writers will come together at our Festival hub at Carriageworks and venues across the city such as Sydney Town Hall and City Recital Hall.
The Festival programs some of the world’s most curious and compassionate, irreverent but respectful, intelligent and argumentative writers – from local and international contemporary novelists, screenwriters, musicians and writers of cutting-edge nonfiction, to some of the world’s leading public intellectuals, scientists and journalists. With the finest writing and storytelling at its core, our programming is driven by the ideas and issues that animate all types of literature.
The lovely folks there are giving away 2 x double passes to an All-Day YA session of your choice, held on Saturday 4 May at the Riverside Theatres, Parramatta.
For your chance to attend one of the sessions listed below, just scroll down to the Rafflecopter entry form. Winners will be announced on 1 May.
Giveaway (AUS only)
– Entrants must be 13 years or older
– Winner(s) will be contacted by email 24 hours after the giveaway ends. If you do not reply within 24 hours of receiving the email, a new winner will be picked
– Abide by the rules, winner(s) found cheating will be disqualified and a new winner(s) will be chosen
Latest posts by Joy (see all)
- Interview with Jenna Guillaume - May 5, 2019
- Giveaway: 2 x double passes to the 2019 Sydney Writers’ Festival All-Day YA - April 22, 2019
- Book Review: Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane - April 15, 2019