The lovely Kristy from Book Nerd Reviews has tagged me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, thank you! Make sure you pop over to her blog to read her post and leave her some love!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
What’s your favourite book outside of the genre you read most often?
I read a lot of fantasy and sci-fi so I guess one of my favourites away from those genres would be The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. It’s magical realism done right, and it broke my heart into tiny little pieces. I find I don’t rate a lot of books 5 stars, so it’s a pretty big achievement when a book does end up with that rating. And this is one of them.
Any TV shows in particular that you’re addicted to right now?
Oh man, too many to name! I’m currently marathoning The Walking Dead. I first time I attempted to watch the show I stopped on the first season because I couldn’t stand the petty relationship dramas, but I gave it another go and it definitely improves a lot with each new season. I just started the fourth season and could barely pull myself away to do this post.
I also watch Revenge, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad, Marvel/DC shows, Suits, Reign etc etc. There are many more that I’m not going to name because it will take forever and I’ll bore you all to death.
Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring? And why?
Autumn! I’m not a fan of extreme heat or cold and Autumn is a nice 20ish degrees.
Do you have a favourite place to read?
On my bed or on the couch.
What’s your favourite book to visual adaptation?
How can you make me choose just one?! My favourite for this year would have to be The Book Thief, and last year it was The Life of Pi. Both were such stunning adaptions that I would watch again and again and again.
Are you surprised I didn’t pick a YA adaptation? 😛
Do you listen to audiobooks and, if so, where do you get them from?
Nope! I tried but I always fall asleep when I do.
What’s your favourite quote?
“You’re a wizard, ‘Arry.” Lol, it was the first one that popped into my head. Probably not my favourite but it signifies the start of a wonderful beginning for my love of reading.
Most recent holiday? Any more planned?
I just got back from Europe, and that’s depleted my bank account so none planned in the near future unfortunately. 🙁
Sweets or savouries?
Both? I swing between them depending on the mood. You can’t make me choose, I refuse!
What is the thing you love most about blogging?
Getting to know the wonderful people in this community. It’s not often that you find so many people who share the same passions as you, and I’m so glad to have found all of your guys! #sap
Tag, you’re it:
- Kelly @ Diva Booknerd
- Joy @ Joyous Reads
- Nara @ Looking for the Panacea
- Jess @ My Reading Dress
- Francoise @ My Crazy Bookish World
- Viv @ This Book Saved My Life
- Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf
- Kat @ Cuddlebuggery
- Mel @ YA Midnight Reads
- Pizza or pasta (answer wisely, this determines whether our friendship can continue)?
- If you could read one book for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
- Quick, think of an author! Who was the first one that popped into your head?
- If you had the ability to turn into any magical creature from any book, what would you be?
- What was the best book you’ve read this year?
- What was the worst book you’ve read this year?
- Who is your most read author?
- What book would you sell your soul for in 2015?
- What’s your favourite book to film adaption of 2014?
- What book would you love to see on the big screen?