I’ve been tagged by the wonderful Joy. Thanks for the tag lovely girl!
1. How tall are you?
I’m average size-ish? I don’t think I’m short but I don’t think I’m that tall.. I’m 163 cm so that’s 5″4? I think?
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Hmm… I can stretch my fingers really far? I don’t know if that’s really a hidden talent though 😛
3. What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Um… I’m not sure! I’m only recently a co-blogger so I’ve not really got any pet peeves at the moment!
4. What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Ooh there’s so many. I work in retail so you learn to hate so many things people do.
– Self-centred people
– Generally rude people (why you gotta be like that?)
– Judgmental people
– People that make fun of other people. (Not cool guys, not cool)
5. What’s your favourite song?
Oh no.. this is too hard! I’ve gotta say All Too Well by Taylor Swift though. It’s just so passionate and I can’t help breaking into song (with dramatic arm movements and all) whenever it comes on. But there are so many others I like too!
6. What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
I wish I had a Etsy shop! That would be awesome! I love ComeJew! They have some really fabulous and simple jewellery pieces… and it’s pretty cheap too!
7. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
I’m a bit of an introvert so I really love my alone time. I’m a big reader! So I’ll be sitting in bed or on the couch reading a book. I’m also a huge television watcher so I’ll most likely be binge watching a show on the couch.
8. What’s your favourite junk food?
Gosh this is hard. Chocolate! Or Doritos and Salsa. Nom Nom Nom.
9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I had a little maltese named Snowflake but unfortunately she passed away. I’m begging my dad for another dog but no luck yet 😛
10. What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?
My favourite nonfiction book would be Marley and Me by John Grogan. And my favourite fiction book would be The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen… there’s just something about the book I love. And Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
11. What’s your favourite beauty product?
Concealer, Mascara and Lucas Paw Paw Ointment.
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I constantly embarrass myself… it’s an unfortunate habit. But I would say the last time I was really truly embarrassed was on my Contiki trip. We were in Amsterdam and a bout of food poisoning hit our group hard. I thought I was fine and joined the rest of my group on a tour of the Red Light District until I got off the bus and proceeded to vomit three or four times on the streets of Amsterdam in front of everyone. To make matters worse I had a drunk guy shout to me “Dirty Woman!” as I was vomiting on the side of the road. It was a lovely experience. NOT.
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tea! I’m a huge tea drinker.
14. What’s your favourite movie?
Um.. oh gosh this is hard. I would say Pride and Prejudice? I could watch that movie over and over.
15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist prep etc.?
I didn’t really classify as one of these. I mean I was studious and kinda nerdy but I still talked to everyone and was nice to everyone.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
London… or anywhere in Europe. I’m not picky 😛
17. PC or Mac?
Mac.. my Macbook pro is my baby
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, day, boy/girlfriend?
Ummm.. can I say the last romantic gesture to myself? Because I treated myself to a new Mimco purse.. That’s pretty cool 😛
19. Favourite celeb?
Taylor Swift. She is so lovely to her fans and she’s just an all-round awesome person. Or Dylan O’Brien. He’s such a cutie.
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Everyone! You’re all so lovely!
Well that was fun! I tag:
Zoe @ ZoeReads
Jeann @ HappyIndulgenceBooks
Andrea @ Andrea’s Bookshelf
Latest posts by Alana (see all)
- Book Subscription Box Review: The Best Damn Book Box – Game of Thrones - September 6, 2016
- Happy 4th Birthday to Thoughts by J! - August 16, 2016
- Discussion: Would you take an eReader or paperbacks on a holiday? - June 21, 2016