As part of the Australian YA Bloggers & Readers Secret Santa Blog Hop, we want to know whether you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year.
This blog hop is for the participants of the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa list to help you find out more about your fellow santas and santees and hopefully find out who your santa is! Even if you’re not part of the blog hop, feel free to answer the discussion questions below, leaving out the clues for the santa. Just let us know that you’re not part of the Santa list.
Questions: Have you been a good or naughty blogger this year?
1. How are you going with your Goodreads challenge?
It has been a good reading year guys! I’ve completed my Goodreads challenge and I’m 10 books ahead. This NEVER happens. Usually I’m scrambling to finish off the challenge on December 31st.
2. How many times did you post per week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
*hides in shame* I should really try and maintain a blog calendar but you know…laziness. I blog and review sporadically so I can’t really answer this question. On a good week…maybe 3-4 times. On bad weeks…1-2 times.
3. What is your Netgalley ratio?
4. Have you been commenting on other blogs?
Yes! I may be really slow but I do eventually get around to everyone’s blogs to return comments. If you leave me a comment, I will always visit your blog as a part of my Bloggers Commenting Back commitment.
5. Did you read mostly review books or non-review books this year?
Mainly reviews. I’m been requesting a lot less this year because I just can’t keep up with all the reviews. I’ve also taken breaks to read the books that have been sitting on my shelves/kindle for a while. Balance is key, but I appreciate the books provided by Aussie publishers so they do have first priority.
6. What are your blogging goals for 2015?
- Starting a blogging schedule!
- Writing more discussion posts
- Upping the reading challenge to 65 books
7. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2014?
Meeting so many wonderful Aussie bloggers at bloggish events like Random House’s blogger conference, PTA Sydney, Hachette’s YA night and Harper Collins’ YA event. Keep them coming, I will attend ALL THE EVENTS!
8. Based on your answers above, do you think you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year?
Good? I don’t know! I don’t want coal for Christmas guys…so I’m going to stick with good.
Leave 3 clues to help your santee guess who you are!
- Your blog is in tune with nature
- You don’t use WordPress or Blogger
- Your blog design is very minimalistic
Examples of clues you can leave:
- Your santee’s latest blog post
- Describe your santee’s theme
- A recent comment you left your santee
Join the Australian YA Bloggers and Readers Goodreads Group today to join in the fun!
Follow the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa blog hop below!