This year, I’ll be participating in two reading challenges to really whip my ass into shape with getting through my TBR pile – both physical copies of books and electronic copies on the kindle. I’m really excited as I’ve always wanted to read more over the year, and I hope this is a way that will help my mind expand.
1. 2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge
My goal for this is to read 100 books by the end of 2013! I’m really crossing my fingers for this as 100 books is A LOT to read over the year because I’m usually pretty busy and don’t have that much time. But, I really want to change that this year!
2. 2013 Debut Authors Challenge
I’m SO excited for this challenge as it’s the first one I’ve actually attended. It’s being hosted by Tara over at Hobbitsies. Basically, I have to read debuts in the YA/middle grade category that are released in 2013 and review it. I’ve set a goal for reading 12 debuts this year, which I think will be pretty reasonable – one for each month. Here’s to hoping I will get there!
– – – –
I will be creating a masterlist for all the books I complete in each of these challenges, with links to their reviews once they’re up. Let me know if you’re participating in any challenges yourself! Happy reading everyone! x
Latest posts by Joy (see all)
- Book Review: Lady Helen and the Dark Days Pact (Lady Helen #2) by Alison Goodman - February 26, 2017
- Double Book Review: Truthwitch and Windwitch (The Witchlands 1 & 2) by Susan Dennard - February 12, 2017
- Giveaway: A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard (AUS only) - January 23, 2017